Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: First and last name, email address, phone number, topics of interest related to our services.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer service.
- Source of collection: Collected from you.
Sharing Personal Information
When necessary, we may share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you. We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information for analytics and/or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. We use the following services provided by third parties:
- Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
- Google Recaptcha to protect our site from spam.
- Tawk.to to provide chat support.
- Other services we may partner with other providers to ensure we continue providing best in class service to you.
GDPR and CCPA
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below or the Contact us page.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
Updates to this policy
We may update this policy from time to time to ensure it reflects our practices.